- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
- Optimal Power Solution: 14+2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors.
- Optimized Thermal Design: MOS Heatsink with U-shaped heatpipe, extended VRM heatsink, dual onboard M.2 heatsinks, including a bundled fan bracket and additional MOS fan for improved cooling.
- High-performance Networking: On-board Intel® WiFi 6 AX201 (802.11 ax) and Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard.
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.4 output, and featuring dual M.2 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C® connectors.
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive tools including AI Overclocking, AI Cooling and AI Networking, helping you configure your gaming build easily.
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS Flashback, Q-Code and FlexKey.
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and Gen 2 addressable headers.
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio: High fidelity audio with SupremeFX S1220A, DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III to draw you deeper into the action.
experience. There is nothing missing in the equipment, everything is essential here. It’s a good board and I have no problem recommending it.
The ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming motherboard is designed to cope with the demands of 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, with boosted power delivery and an optimized cooling design providing more surface area for heat dissipation. ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming features AI enhancements and intuitive dashboards to help you overclock and tweak various parameters easily. Performance aside, ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming catches the eye, sporting cyberpunk inspired aesthetics including a mirrored stainless steel finish.
Elite Performance for Gamers and Enthusiasts
ROG Patented Pre-mounted I/O Shield
- DisplayPort 1.4
- HDMI™ 1.4
- BIOS FlashBack™ button
Intel® I225-V Gigabit LAN
- ROG GameFirst VI
- Anti-surge LANGuard
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports
- 3 x Type-A
- 1 x Type-C
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201
Optical S/PDIF Out
Gold-Plated Audio Jacks
Multi-GPU SLI/CFX support
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (CPU)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (PCH, at x4 mode)
- 3 x PCIe 3.0 x1 (PCH)
SupremeFX S1220A CODEC
- Impedance sense
- High quality output and input
- SupremeFX shielding
- Dual OP amplifiers
Sonic Studio III
Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer
Sonic Radar III
DTS® Sound Unbound
ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming helps you get the most out of your gaming build with up-rated power delivery and optimized cooling. Intelligent controls lets you manage overclocking, cooling and networking settings easily, giving you everything you need to harness the full potential of your build for top-tier gaming performance.
ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming provides you with the latest connectivity for supersmooth online experiences and blisteringly-fast file transfers. Superior audio performance gives you a massive advantage, allowing you to pick up on the smallest audio cues for a completely Immersive gaming experience.
Storage & Memory
ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming supports up to 128GB DDR4 memory across four slots. OptiMem II technology improves trace layout to significantly reduce vias and crosstalk to enhance memory stability and compatibility, giving memory kits higher frequency margins.DualPCIe 3.0 M.2
Two M.2 slots are available, with one supporting both SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4 modes, and the other supporting PCIe 3.0 x4 for NVMe. Together, they give you the fastest and most-flexible M.2 interface available.
PLAY YOUR OWN STYLE
The cyberpunk-inspired aesthetics are accentuated by the bold slashes and cybertext. Together with the most diverse ROG ecosystem, Pair your ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming with other ROG products to customize a gaming rig that reflects your personal style.
ID designAura Sync
UNDENIABLY ROG STRIX
ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming is unmistakably ROG, it features a mirror-like stainless steel finish, complete with diagonal lines across the I/O shield and futuristic cyber-text.
ROG GIVES YOU MORE
ROG exclusive software utilities deliver intuitive audio tuning and gaming enhancements so you can configure your gaming build the way you want.
Take care of complex tuning with just one click. ASUS 5-Way Optimization is a system-wide tuning utility that overclocks the processor and tunes fan speeds to ensure the best balance between cooling and acoustics. The automated CPU tuning feature of 5-Way Optimization leverages the same onboard intelligence as AI Overclocking,but goes further by running a Prime95 based stress test to deliver a result that’s well-tuned from the get-go.TPU INSIGHTEPU GuidanceFAN XPERT 4DIGI+ POWER CONTROLTURBO APP
The TurboV Processing Unit (TPU) provides AI Suite 3 with the intelligence needed to automatically fine-tune voltages, monitor system stats, and adjust overclocking settings. We have upgraded this tool to provide AI Overclocking prediction values for users who want more insight when experimenting with different settings.
The renowned ROG UEFI (BIOS) provides everything you need to configure, tweak, and tune your rig. It offers intelligently simplified options for newcomers to PC DIY, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.ADVANCED MODEEZ MODE
When you’re ready for a deeper dive into the configuration of your system, delve into the UEFI’s Advanced mode and take complete control. Each section is intuitively organized, and a built-in search feature makes it easy to find the options you need. Advanced functions are coded with the intelligence to adapt to your settings, and when you’re ready to take charge, parameters have the granularity to dial in performance just the way you want.
10TH GEN INTEL® CORETM PROCESSORS
Elite real-world performance
NEW KEY DESKTOP FEATURES
- Up to 5.3 GHz clock speed with Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost
- Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
- Memory Support with DDR4-2933
- Up to 10 cores and 20 threads
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology from the Intel® Core™ i9 to the Intel® Core™ i3 desktop processor
- New 2.5 G Ethernet
- New Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+)
There are no reviews yet.